Saturday, June 21, 2008

What A Foolish Girl Am I ?

It had been for sometimes, since I was last updated my blog. I’m still not sure which part I should begin now. Oh! I have found something to write. It was about the day my friends had a bet with me. It was really funny to me

One of my friend who name’s Patrick he works as a computer teacher in the Spastic Centre Association Of Penang. It was the last night of the school holidays. I chatted on Skype with Patrick and others two of my best friends Yin and Chin. Three of them worked in the same environment as well. All of the sudden Patrick told me, he would be on leave for another three weeks. Then I said you must be kidding that ‘s impossible.

At last he came out a suggestion! How about we bet with you? I agreed with them I also deal the prizes with them. I felt they were full of confidence to win the prizes from me. At that moment I knew I would be lost to them. But I still curious why he could on leave for another three weeks or even more?

Until the next evening Yin carelessly gave me some clues. She said Patrick couldn’t eat this and that. Bingo! I found the reason that made sense. It was chicken pox he got. This reason I never thought before. I felt like a fool.

Anyway I won’t regret for what I had decided because it was fun to me. I take this as an opportunity to make an announcement , I will be going to KL next month. In middle of July.

No comments: