Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Birthday

Last Sunday at 12pm. My friends and I had taken the hydraulic van to Queensbay Mall to celebrate my birthday. ( It"s a taxi transport which has the wheelchair lift and other facilities to support the disabled people) There were four of us including one of my friend maid Pitri. Each of us had to pay the amount of RM16.

While we were traveling on the road one of our friend Patrick who stayed close to the shopping complex. He had been shopping at the
Queensbay Mall for an hour before we arrive there.

Each of them gave me a birthday present. Surprisingly Patrick bought for me a bluetooth usb dongle in the complex. At first I thought I wanted to buy it myself. Chin Chin bought for me a facial form at Jusco. So I can keep myself look more younger than my real age. Ha! Ha! Yin gave me a wonderful crystal bracelet that made by her aunt. I loved it so much. I felt embarase because they had bought for me clothes in the early days.

Then we had our lunch meal in the Pizza Hut restaurant at the lower ground floor. There was an extremely cool air-conditioner until we almost freezing. In the time we were enjoying our food. At the same time we chatted and joked with each other. After we had finished our lunch. I wanted to treat them the lunch meal. But they refused to accept. So we ended up paid individually. Then we were shopping at the jusco hypermarket. This was the hypermarket Chin Chin bought a gift for me.

At last we went to Borders at 1st floor to read some books until 5pm Around 5:10pm I called the van driver came to fetch us. We waited for van at the main entrance in front of the complex. We went back around 5:30pm. I was glad to have fun with them. I just thought if Anne was in Penang. Sure would have more fun. She unabled to celebrate with me because she had moved to Kuala Lumpur before the day of my birth. She had given me a present in the early days too. I knew that I'll be going to visit her next month. But still felt sad without her at that moment

No comments: